2018 Dodge Durango SRT Review – Big and Loud Lincoln Nebraska 2018
Dodge Durango Srt
We go for a drive in the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT.
Check out www.Kijiji.ca
$200 VISA Prepaid Gift Card GIVEAWAY RULES:
- 1: The Straight Pipes is giving away one (1) $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Card as seen in this video.
- 2: The contest is free to enter.
- 3: You must be 18+ at the time of this contest.
- 4: You must live in Canada.
- 5: You must send an email to “email@example.com” with a screenshot from the Kijiji app showing your favorite 2018 model year car.
- 6: The contest draw will occur within one week of this video posting, on August 3, 2018.
- 7: The contest winner will be chosen randomly by Yuri and Jakub.
- 8: The Straight Pipes will verify that the winner is eligible to receive the $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Card as per these contest guidelines.
- 9: Only the contest winner will be contacted.
Entries that will be disqualified:
- 1st: If you do not comply with YouTube’s community guidelines.
- 2nd: You do not live in Canada
- 3rd: You do not provide a shipping address in Canada
- 4th: You are younger than 18 years of age at the time of this contest
YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and contest applicants must release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
The contest winner’s address will be used to send the $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Card. No other data will be used for any other purpose.
Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts:
Add us on Instagram @TheStraightPipes
Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won’t find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you’ll have real world opinions on what it’s like to drive and own cars.
As the team at Motor Trend found when it added one to its long-lasting fleet, the Dodge Durango GT is a spacious, functional SUV that’s also sportier than you could anticipate. That stated, with a 295-hp V-6 under the hood, it’s no place near as powerful as the Durango SRT 392 But with the new Rallye Appearance Bundle, you can at the very least offer the Durango GT an SRT-inspired look.
Announced today, the Rallye Appearance Bundle provides an extra hostile front end, a sportier hood, as well as LED foglamps. It might not be necessary, but Dodge says the hood inside story as well as vents are in fact useful. If you tow a whole lot, it possibly can’t harm.
For Contrast, the front end of a Dodge Durango SRT 392.
“A number of our consumers like the efficiency look of the Durango R/T as well as Durango SRT, but more than happy with the award-winning Pentastar V-6 engine’s 295 horse power as well as the outstanding fuel performance it supplies,” stated Steve Beahm, FCA’s North American head of auto, in a launch.
“This new Durango GT Rallye Appearance Bundle offers those three-row SUV customers the best of both globes.”
The Rallye package is offered to purchase now for $1,495 as well as come in seven different shades. Taking Into Consideration the Durango GT starts at $38,990 including destination, that brings the base cost of a Rallye-equipped Durango to $40,485.