2019 Dodge Durango SRT Modified by Mopar Colorado Springs Colorado 2018
Best Dodge Durango Suv Model
The Dodge Durango’s combination of uncompromised utility, advanced technology, class-leading towing and driving range, confident driving dynamics and aggressive styling make it the Dodge Charger of the three-row SUV segment. For 2019, Dodge continues to demonstrate Durango’s proven performance, utility and comfort with the SRT model, appearance packages and an available soft-touch hand-wrapped instrument panel.
Durango’s standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission is paired with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine rated at up to 295 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and best-in-class towing capability of 6,200 pounds, while the classic 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine produces 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque and class-leading towing capability of 7,400 pounds. The Durango SRT relies on the proven 392-cubic-inch HEMI V-8 to deliver 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing it to go from 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.4 seconds and covering the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), all while outhauling every three-row full-size SUV on the road with a best-in-class towing capability of 8,700 pounds.
The latest technology for 2019 includes a programmable digital instrument cluster, available class-exclusive 9-inch dual screen Blu-ray and DVD player, available 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system, 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen radio with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, new available integrated trailer brake when equipped with the Trailer Tow Package and a function to view trailed items through the rear-mounted camera while the Durango is in motion. Durango’s available three-row seating offers spaciousness and flexibility with 85 cu. ft. of cargo capacity and 50 different seating configurations, including available second-row captain’s chairs.
New for 2019:
▪ New standard exterior features on Durango GT include a performance front fascia with available functional SRT hood, including center air inlet duct flanked by heat extractors
▪ Durango GT now offers available cloth seating
▪ Dodge Durango models now offer an integrated trailer brake when equipped with the available Trailer Tow Package
▪ Durango Citadel, R/T and SRT models are available with an 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement
▪ Dodge Durango SRT now offers lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors
▪ Durango SRT models now offer available red seat belts
▪ Durango R/T models now feature available Sepia leather seats
▪ Durango SXT models now offer available leather seats that add a premium feel
▪ New 20-inch wheel design available on Durango GT and R/T in a Satin Carbon finish or Brass Monkey and an optional SRT wheel in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey
▪ All Durango models now feature Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection as a free-standing option
▪ All 2019 Durango Citadel models now feature second-row captain’s chairs as standard equipment
▪ F8 Green, Destroyer Gray and Reactor Blue exterior paint colors debut on Durango
For 2019, the Dodge Durango lineup consists of five models:
Available Exterior Colors:
▪ Octane Red
▪ Redline Red
▪ Reactor Blue (New – late availability)
▪ Destroyer Gray (New – late availability)
▪ F8 Green (New – late availability)
▪ DB Black
▪ White Knuckle
▪ Vice White
Available Interior Colors:
▪ Black/Light Frost Beige
▪ Black/Radar Red (R/T only)
▪ Black/Sepia (R/T or Citadel Anodized Platinum only)
▪ Demonic Red (SRT only)
Typically, the majority of the best choices bundles are hidden behind extra costly trims with bigger, thirstier engines. Dodge is equalizing its bundles a little bit with the brand-new Durango GT Rallye Appearance Package.
The Dodge Durango GT Rallye Appearance Package includes sportier plannings to the GT trim, which, while not the base trim, still relies on Dodge’s V6 engine. Not only is the V6 extra effective, its rate is significantly even more easily accessible.
The package includes a performance hood, front fascia as well as LED fog lights, which are obtained from the V8-powered R/T as well as SRT versions. The package will certainly establish you back $1,495, as well as it could be had in among seven shades: DB Black, Granite, In-Violet, Octane Red, Redline Red, Vice White as well as White Knuckle.
The Durango GT is readily available in both rear-wheel-drive as well as all-wheel-drive variations, with a beginning rate of $37,895. Its V6 puts out 295 horse power as well as 260 pound-feet of torque. In spite of the smaller engine, it could still tow a great deal– 6,200 pounds, to be accurate. Standard devices consists of leather-trimmed seats, two rows of warmed seats, a power liftgate as well as 20-inch black alloy wheels.
The Durango GT Rallye Appearance Package is readily available for buying currently, as well as Dodge kept in mind that it’s only readily available for a limited time, however it didn’t specify how long it’ll be available