2019 Dodge Durango SRT Tampa Florida 2018
New Dodge Durango
The Dodge Durango’s combination of uncompromised utility, advanced technology, class-leading towing and driving range, confident driving dynamics and aggressive styling make it the Dodge Charger of the three-row SUV segment. For 2019, Dodge continues to demonstrate Durango’s proven performance, utility and comfort with the SRT model, appearance packages and an available soft-touch hand-wrapped instrument panel.
Durango’s standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission is paired with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine rated at up to 295 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and best-in-class towing capability of 6,200 pounds, while the classic 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine produces 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque and class-leading towing capability of 7,400 pounds. The Durango SRT relies on the proven 392-cubic-inch HEMI V-8 to deliver 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing it to go from 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.4 seconds and covering the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), all while outhauling every three-row full-size SUV on the road with a best-in-class towing capability of 8,700 pounds.
The latest technology for 2019 includes a programmable digital instrument cluster, available class-exclusive 9-inch dual screen Blu-ray and DVD player, available 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system, 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen radio with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, new available integrated trailer brake when equipped with the Trailer Tow Package and a function to view trailed items through the rear-mounted camera while the Durango is in motion. Durango’s available three-row seating offers spaciousness and flexibility with 85 cu. ft. of cargo capacity and 50 different seating configurations, including available second-row captain’s chairs.
New for 2019:
▪ New standard exterior features on Durango GT include a performance front fascia with available functional SRT hood, including center air inlet duct flanked by heat extractors
▪ Durango GT now offers available cloth seating
▪ Dodge Durango models now offer an integrated trailer brake when equipped with the available Trailer Tow Package
▪ Durango Citadel, R/T and SRT models are available with an 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement
▪ Dodge Durango SRT now offers lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors
▪ Durango SRT models now offer available red seat belts
▪ Durango R/T models now feature available Sepia leather seats
▪ Durango SXT models now offer available leather seats that add a premium feel
▪ New 20-inch wheel design available on Durango GT and R/T in a Satin Carbon finish or Brass Monkey and an optional SRT wheel in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey
▪ All Durango models now feature Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection as a free-standing option
▪ All 2019 Durango Citadel models now feature second-row captain’s chairs as standard equipment
▪ F8 Green, Destroyer Gray and Reactor Blue exterior paint colors debut on Durango
For 2019, the Dodge Durango lineup consists of five models:
Available Exterior Colors:
▪ Octane Red
▪ Redline Red
▪ Reactor Blue (New – late availability)
▪ Destroyer Gray (New – late availability)
▪ F8 Green (New – late availability)
▪ DB Black
▪ White Knuckle
▪ Vice White
Available Interior Colors:
▪ Black/Light Frost Beige
▪ Black/Radar Red (R/T only)
▪ Black/Sepia (R/T or Citadel Anodized Platinum only)
▪ Demonic Red (SRT only)
As we found when we added one to our long-term fleet, the Dodge Durango GT is a large, functional SUV that’s additionally sportier compared to you might anticipate. That said, with a 295-hp V-6 under the hood, it’s no place near as powerful as the Durango SRT 392. Yet with the brand-new Rallye Look Bundle, you can at least give the Durango GT an SRT-inspired look.
Announced today, the Rallye Look Bundle supplies a more aggressive front end, a sportier hood, and also LED foglamps. It could not be needed, yet Dodge claims the hood scoop and also vents are in fact useful. If you tow a lot, it most likely can not harm.
” A number of our consumers love the efficiency look of the Durango R/T and also Durango SRT, yet enjoy with the prize-winning Pentastar V-6 engine’s 295 horsepower and also the excellent fuel efficiency it supplies,” said Steve Beahm, FCA’s North American head of passenger cars, in a launch. “This brand-new Durango GT Rallye Look Bundle offers those three-row SUV purchasers the very best of both worlds.”
The Rallye bundle is readily available to purchase currently for $1,495 and also can be found in 7 various shades. Taking Into Consideration the Durango GT starts at $38,990 consisting of location, that brings the base rate of a Rallye-equipped Durango to $40,485.
2019 Dodge Durango SRT, New Dodge Durango Greensboro North Carolina.
News About New Dodge Durango Near Greensboro North Carolina, Trending Relevant Events More Dodge Durango 2016 & New Dodge Durango, Search on BlueDodge.com Only.