Latest Dodge RAM – The Top FIVE things that WEAR OUT on a RAM 1500 Truck – TruckTalk #019 – 58489 Venturia ND Summer 2018.
In this video we discuss the top items or parts that wear out on a Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck. There are many things that can break on a truck but these items seem to be the common ones to fail on these RAM 1500 trucks.
1. The first thing to wear out on a RAM 1500 truck are the goodyear tires. The tires supplied on the truck have terrible traction and terrible life. These tires wear out very quickly and are a common complaint from RAM truck owners.
2. The second item to wear out on RAM 1500 trucks are the upper ball joints. These ball joints usually wear out on the truck causing a clunking sound and are typically a wear item. The design of the upper control arms forces many owners to have to replace the whole UCA or upper control arm just to replace a worn ball joint.
3. The third item to wear commonly on the RAM1500 is the driver seat bolster. The fabric and cushion in the seat bolster is common to wear out, rip or break down.
4. The 4th common item to wear is the exhaust manifold bolts. These bolts are known to snap on 5.7L HEMI engines resulting in a loud audible exhaust ticking. To fix this you will need to extract the broken exhaust manifold studs and install new bolts and studs which can be a costly and time consuming repair.
5. The fifth most common wearing item is the tie rod ends on the RAM 1500 trucks. These joints are common to wear and this problem is more common with lifted trucks or trucks with larger and heavier wheels placing more pressure on these ball joints.
Summer 2018 The Top FIVE things that WEAR OUT on a RAM 1500 Truck – TruckTalk #019 near 58489 Venturia ND.
Find Popular Articles Relevant to Dodge Ram Quad Cab Nerf Bars and all Dodge Ram Ornament, Please Bookmark BlueDodge.com Community Website.